Teachers teach with example, lead by example.
The teachers at Kairos work in many areas for student progress:
- Promote and ensure an air of bonhomie and camaraderie amongst children
- Help children deal with the challenges of growing up and the pressures that come along the way
- Find ways for children to get creative and look at problems from new perspectives
- Better their view of the world, guide them on the right path as and when they seem to go off-track
- Enable them with solutions to find ways to problems that seem tasking for them
- Sustain the belief in quality and why one should keep it up even after stepping out of the corridors of the school
- Open up doors for them as and when they prove their skills and are yearning for platforms to showcase it to the world
- Most importantly, help them connect with the society and make them understand their role.
While these are not the only roles of the teachers, they are what make an essential part of their teaching and focus on every child.
Kairos Global School will be following CBSE Nursery to Grade VIII which is an experiential and interaction based process of teaching and learning. It will be upgrade to IGCSE in future.